Tours must be booked and paid for in advance. Prices stated are for individual participants. Participants will receive a confirmation mail detailing the walk once booking has been made.
Unregistered attendants are not accepted.
Booking and payment of fees constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. The participant accepts that he/she is aware and in agreement with these terms and conditions. Participants making booking for other parties accept that they are responsible for making any and every participant aware and accept the following conditions.
The 3-hour walk will mostly involve walking along public walkways and parks in and around the city of London. However, it will also involve crossing busy intersections and may involve walking over uneven ground, up and down stairs and other pedestrian obstacles. Due to the nature and extent of these activities, each participant:
1. Assures that he/she is physically and mentally able to undertake the activities; and
2. Assures that he/she has no pre-existing condition that may be affected by the activities; and
3. Assures that he/she is at least 18 years of age. (unless he/she is accompanied by a paying participant at least 18 years of age and who accepts full responsibility for the care and wellbeing of the minor and the parent or guardian of the minor has provided written consent to the company for the minor to take part in the activities; and
4. Understands that he/she accepts full responsibility for his/her own safety, care and wellbeing during the activities. This includes paying due care and attention to traffic, pedestrians and other potential obstacles and dangers; and
5. Each participant is responsible for his/her own insurance and the insurance of his/her equipment during the photo tour/workshop. Any injury or accident must be claimed against their insurance policy/company. TheLondon PhotoShoot does not accept liability for any injury or accident happening during a photo walk, tour or workshop; and
6. Understands that the company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for loss or damage to the property of participants. This includes valuables, personal belongings, photographic equipment, telephones or other electronics and clothing; and
7. Understands that he/she is personally responsible for ensuring that he/she has adequate food, water and clothing for the activities; and
8. Understands that he/she is responsible for transportation from and to the photo walk meeting point; and
9. Each participant is responsible for his/her own insurance and the insurance of his/her equipment during the photo tour/workshop. Any injury or accident must be claimed against their insurance policy/company. The London PhotoShoot does not accept liability for any injury or accident happening during a photo walk, tour or workshop
10. Refreshments and meals are not included in the price.
More than 7-day notice: Full refund minus card charges. (Gift Vouchers not redeemable for cash)
Cancellations must be done by email at:
In the unlikely event of a cancellation by TheLondon PhotoShoot, the participant will receive an offer to reschedule or a full refund. Upon a reschedule or refund of a booking, all liabilities cease thereafter.
Photo Walks/tours are not normally cancelled/postponed due to weather unless there is a Met Office severe weather warning in place. If the photo walk is postponed for reasons of weather, bookings will be rescheduled at a convenient time for the parties, all liabilities cease thereafter.
Third Party Links on the website
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and The London PhotoShoot accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that the London Photo Shoot has no control over its content.
Any link from us to an external website does not imply or mean that TheLondon PhotoShoot endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. The London PhotoShoot does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
Hyperlinks and hypertext links are provided on our website to promote easy access to the variety of information and services provided. We accept no liability arising out of the use of such links, including:
- Misuse or misunderstanding of these hyperlinks and hypertext links and web site navigational methods.
- Third party interpretation of data or information which is distributed around the web site and reached using hypertext and hyperlinks.
- Third party understanding of or use of the navigational structure of the site or the interpretation of distributed information on the site.
- We may revise this disclaimer at any time, without prior notice, by updating this web page.